TheCyberClub™ the brainchild of Professor Richard Benham one of the world’s foremost cyber and digital experts and Angela Edwards a leading figure in the business community. Extensive research and feedback from the business community combined with the support of Gloucestershire Police Constabulary have all attributed to the formation of TheCyberClub™
TheCyberClub™ is a place where members can stay in-touch with the latest cyber news, receive regular updates, understand the threat landscape and have access to exciting new products and services as well as discounts on training and accreditations.
Two free training places – Life size Cyber Citizen – Certificate and e-badge
Proudly working alongside:
Cyber4Schools Pilot in Gloucestershire
Cyber4Schools marked an important milestone with the pilot of Cyber4Schools®, the learning programme Professor Richard Benham devised to deliver cyber awareness training to our children and schools in Gloucestershire. Working in partnership with the registered charity The Cyber Trust, Cyber4Schools is working to help children stay safe online.
Number of fraud and computer crimes
Computer misuse amongst business rose
Cyber crime that involved loss of money or goods
UK figures for the year ending 2017
As a welcome to TheCyberClub™ you will receive an exclusive life size Cyber Citizen for your organisation. This acts as an easy staff engagement tool for good cyber housekeeping!
“Better protected by being better informed”
Keeping you ‘Cyber Safer!’
- Certificate of membership and official TheCyberClub™ e-badge to display your level of cyber awareness to your staff supply chain and customers
- Two complimentary places to complete The National Cyber Awareness Course
- Access to Independent Cyber Insurance and Rescue Advice that is designed to save you money and ensure you are properly protected
- Stay ahead of the game with official alerts and notifications from our Law Enforcement partners
- 25% Discount on the acclaimed Cyber in the Boardroom® workshop (to include a live Cyber Hack scenario and personalised Action Plan)
- 25% Discount on The National Cyber Awareness Course™ ( launched at The House of Commons in 2015 and supported by the Prime Minister as well as Business, Academia and Charities.). Ideal for all employees, non technical and globally recognised
- Discount on our GDPR made easy short workshops
- Discount on any bespoke cyber training designed personally for your organisation
- Discount on the cost of an interim Virtual CISO or Data Protection Officer to support your board and ensure compliance and best practice on cyber and data matters
- Discount on your organisation achieving ISO27001 accreditation
- Discount on achieving Cyber Essentials and Cyber Essentials Plus accreditation
- Access to Professor Richard Benham – Leading World Cyber Expert and other global thought leaders in Business, Management, Cyber, Risk and Artificial Intelligence
- Monthly Newsletter with the latest updates, alerts, breaches, research, articles, good advice and competitions
- Exclusive VIP invitations to TheCyberClub Annual Summit (with VIP speakers) and TheCyberClub lunches
- Quarterly Cyber Focus sessions looking at the threat landscape and keeping ahead of current cyber challenges, engaging in research and a confidential discussion group
- Introductions to trusted partners and speakers
- Insights into the latest products and services to keep your business and your people safer
Coming soon – Cyber Citizen Merchandise that can be branded to your organisation
TheCyberClub™ Keeping you Cyber Safer!
Join Now for only £59+vat pm
The Course is nationally recognised having been launched at The House of Commons in 2015 and supported by business, academia, government, charities and even the Prime Minister. A simple two hour non-technical course designed to be engaging, relevant, easy to follow, interactive and allow all your staff to complete a set standard of cyber awareness…
Staff at IBM have been banned from using removable memory devices such as USB sticks, SD cards and flash drives.
2018-05-29 12:32:58Read story in full