We are offering professionals and organisations an annual corporate membership to help them navigate Cyber challenges and become more successful. By joining The Cyber Club as a premier member, you can count on the support of a powerful Cyber industry organisation whose mission is to advance the Cyber security industry.
What is registration?
While registered users have access to many content resources we provide, premier members receive exclusive access to The Cyber Club resources, immediate access to cyber industry research reports and a benefits package that is defined to drive your business success.
Premier member benefits
Your membership is corporate-wide and enables your entire organization to take advantage of all benefits.
- Use of The Cyber Club e-logo for websites, letter templates to give customers and staff confidence your organisation treats cyber and data threats seriously.
- A certificate of membership for your company.
- A monthly easy to read newsletter designed specifically as a staff handout to keep awareness high in your organisation.
- An invitation to join and be followed on twitter by The Cyber Club with access to alerts of online scams and best practice from law enforcement agencies, charities and Cyber firms.
- A selection of downloadable educational quick start guides and posters for your office.
More benefits included with The Cyber Club premier membership
- Access to GDPR and Data Protection templates for standard letters and policies
- 50 free Cyber Club online training seats for “The National Cyber Awareness Course”, designed for all staff as either an induction or an annual event. Launched at The House of Commons in 2015 this short course had the support of the Prime Minister and Parliament and entitles your staff to a certificate that can be used to satisfy GDPR and BSI ISO27001.
- A free review of your cyber insurance needs by our panel of independent brokers with suitable discounts for members
- Help with achieving Cyber Essentials, BSI ISO27001 with suitable discounts by introduction to trusted partners
- Unlimited complimentary registrations to The Cyber Club regional roadshow events such as annual conference, research groups and discussion groups.
- 50% discount on our exclusive “Cyber in the Boardroom®” workshop aimed at executives, owners and shareholders on the business risks faced by data loss, cyber- attack and changing legislation.
- Access to Cyber talent powered by Cyber People, a talent recruitment and AI assisted career portal built for the Cyber industry.
- Inclusion in and access to The Cyber Club member directory
- Access to a library of research papers, white papers and publications relating to Cyber, Data protection and machine learning.
- Access to “Professor Cyber®” our online expert for any questions or help you might need.
Who can join?
We are offering premier membership to:
Businesses and organisations.
Cyber vendors and distributors.
Cyber associate companies that offer professional services to Cyber businesses and organisations.
The Cyber Club membership fees are paid annually:
Businesses and organisations: £200.
Vendors and Distributors: £375 to £3,125, based on annual revenue. Learn more.
Cyber Associates: £625.
NB: All pricing is excluding VAT
How to join as a premier member
Please complete the premier membership application form and you can begin using The Cyber Club’s resources and benefits today!