Registered members receive a customised online experience and instant access to The Cyber Club which is an Independent, trusted partner to your organistion for all things Cyber.
What is registration?
If you are ready to register, you can simply scroll down and fill out the registration form. It’s easy and it takes less than two minutes to complete. As a registered user, you can view and download many resources that were previously reserved for our premier members. Some content, such as business tools and Cyber industry specific resources, are still only available to our premier members. If you represent an Cyber industry partner, a vendor or distributor, please check out The Cyber Club’s premier membership to get full access to all of our resources. Registered users can view and download:
- Use of The Cyber Club e-logo for websites, letter templates to give customers and staff confidence your organisation treats cyber and data threats seriously.
- A personalised certificate of membership for your office.
- A monthly easy to read newsletter designed specifically as a staff handout to keep awareness high in your organisation.
- An invitation to join and be followed on twitter by The Cyber Club with access to alerts of online scams and best practice from law enforcement agencies, charities and Cyber firms.
- A selection of downloadable educational quick start guides and posters for your office.
Registration also enables you to join our communities and connect with Cyber industry experts on a variety of topics such as cloud, Cyber security, mobility, and Managed Security Services.
Who can register?
Anyone can create a profile and become a registered user. Although your interest in Cyber alone is a good reason to register, you will get the most out of our content if your company takes Cyber security seriously.
How much does it cost?
Simply complete the registration form and you are ready to go.